Recruiter – Florida
Our client in Stuart, Florida is seeking a Recruiter to join their growing team! This is a new role within the company, so you must be comfortable operating in “start-up” mode as this is a new function to the North America division under the HR shared service model. Responsilbities include:
- Recruit for aviation field services related positions (i.e., sheet metal mechanic, non-destructive test technician, inspector, inventory materials clerk, painter, tool & die maker, etc.).
- Support the creation and implementation of Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Support creation and implementation of recruitment/TA policies and procedures
- 3-5+ years of recruiting for salary and hourly positions within the manufacturing industry
- Experience with high-volume full desk recruiting with domestic, and multi-state recruitment
- Workday experience is a plus
- Degree preferred
$30/hr – $40/hr
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!