Our Houston client is seeking an engaging Recruiter who can identify and understand the organization’s strengths, weaknesses and organization chart to fulfill staffing needs. The successful in-house recruiter will assist in building a strong employer brand and foster a positive candidate experience. This involves managing candidate engagement, starting from sourcing up until presenting prospective employees to hiring managers. Other detailed responsibilities are as follows:
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, including collaborating to understand their needs.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Develop, maintain and update a network of contacts to help identify a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Conduct reference checks and background checks as needed.
- Track candidate activity and provide recruiting status reports.
- Develop and maintain an effective on-boarding & orientation program, ensuring new employees feel welcome
- Assist with and provides support of employee relations practices to maintain an engaging and high performing employee morale
- Manage company employee recognition and engagement initiatives, surveys and action plans
- Draft align and post job advertisements on various channels
Degree is not required but preferred, along with a minimum of two years full cycle recruiting experience. You must possess a high degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality while exercising good judgment and demonstrating a diplomatic and open-minded approach.
This is a growing mid-size company who is looking for an outgoing individual who enjoys candidate engagement and project management. If you meet the above qualifications, this may be the role for you!