We have multiple clients seeking a high-energy Recruiting Coordinator. Primary responsibilities are listed with the minimum qualifications:
- Help facilitate the full life-cycle recruitment flow of prospects
- Handling the creation and intake process, job postings, and candidates through applicant tracking following consistent internal processes and reporting/tracking metrics and follow through with Recruiting Team
- Help partner and build rapport with candidates and hiring managers
- Build a robust pipeline of prospects through strategic sourcing via LinkedIn, Indeed, AVMA, collegiate partnerships, etc .
- Sourcing candidates, consistently evaluating current and new sourcing opportunities.
- At least 2 years’ recruitment experience
- Demonstrated experience understanding the talent needs of hiring managers when opening applications .
- Knowledge of skills and abilities required for different roles in the veterinary industry.
- Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Bachelor or equivalent