Our Downtown Houston client is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join their team! Responsibilities include:
- Own interview scheduling process and communicate logistics to both candidates and hiring teams.
- Manage candidate reimbursement process.
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to improve on recruiting process and efficiency.
- Support various hiring projects, such as strategize sourcing talent pipeline (via LinkedIn, Facebook, and alternative search techniques).
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 1-3 years of equivalent coordination experience in a high volume environment (preferred search firm or in-house recruiting environment).
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Great verbal and written communication skill, interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills (attention to details).
- Experience with research/sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, other social media, or technical forums is a huge plus.