Our client is sourcing for a Corporate Recruiting Specialist/Recruiter to join a friendly, diverse team that believes in superior customer service and results. This a full time position.
- Recruit active and passive candidates, attract highly qualified candidates, and move them through our talent acquisition process resulting in hires of the highest caliber.
- Build and manage candidate pipelines for line-level and managerial positions and assess priority levels of current and future positions in order to appropriately focus recruiting efforts. Identify potential candidates and use cost-effective techniques to attract applicants.
- Utilize job boards, social media, job fairs, networking meetings, employee referral programs, and staffing agencies.
- Provide hiring managers with a qualified slate of candidates and guide both candidates and hiring managers through the hiring process.
- Schedule interviews and greet on-site candidates.
- Maintain superior customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Collaborate with other Human Resources team members to accomplish program goals and objectives.
- Manage applicant tracking system, respond to user inquires, train new users and collaborate with HRIS Application Specialist and IT to resolve problems.
- Deliver recruitment training to hiring managers on a one-on one basis or in group settings and collaborate with Organizational Development to design training.
- Communicate recruiting successes and challenges to internal stakeholders regularly.
- Manage offer letter preparation through new hire onboarding.
- Facilitate background screening process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business field and Two (2) years recruiting experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Experience with interviewing and applying behavioral assessment techniques.
- Exceptional time management skills, able to manage several projects simultaneously, acts proactively and with a strong sense of urgency.
- Proven experience with high volume recruiting.
- Track record of delivering extraordinary customer service.
- Workflow and process-oriented experience, preferably with hiring, selection, and on-boarding.
- Computer literate and experience using Microsoft Office.
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems.
(This position has been closed. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)