This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
- Managing and executing the full lifecycle recruiting to include posting positions, sourcing candidates, resume review, screening candidates, submittals and offer process delivery.
- Develop and establish recruiting strategies and processes aligned with business objectives and company goals.
- Build and maintain proactive partnerships with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners in order to better understand their business, manage their staffing needs, offer ideas, solutions and tools.
- Drive recruiting strategies to establish and grow candidate pipelines for current and projected hiring needs.
- Assist with external/ college recruiting to include occasional travel to career fairs and networking events.
- Creatively develop, execute, and/or assist with a variety of recruiting projects and initiatives.
- Manage and maintain relationships with external staffing agency vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- Must have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of high- volume full cycle recruiting experience in agency or in-house preferably in the O&G/engineering/technical sector
- Prior social media recruitment implementation – job postings, brand execution
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and resumes to determine required qualifications to proactively identify qualified candidates.
- Knowledge of common HR practices, employment and immigration laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring.
- Familiarity with automated applicant tracking tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to include proper usage of grammar, punctuation.