This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Energy Corridor client is seeking a Relocation Advisor to assist healthcare professionals during their domestic and international move. You will be responsible for organizing and managing the entire moving process and ensuring the move went seamless. Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinates Human Resources activities for expatriate and inpatriate employee population.
- Consults with expatriate employees and coordinates pre-departure, post-arrival, assignment counseling and related services.
- Consults with the various US operating companies (HR and business partners) regarding application of expatriate programs
- Coordinates International Payroll actions regarding transfer related allowances and taxation setups. This includes not only the specific instructions to payroll but also the validation of such calculations through our satellite hub
- Prepares, shares and consults with the assigned groups on international assignment cost estimates
- Partners with international relocation provider to ensure compliance with Company policy
- Gatekeeper of US relocation policy with foreign affiliates
- Leads various Global Mobility projects related to expatriation or permanent international transfers
- Consults with internal stakeholders (HR and hiring managers) on international transfer needs
- Coordinates Immigration visa process coordination
- Provides nonclinical direction to the healthcare professional including policy and benefits counselling, workflow administration, home finding support, household good shipments, settling in services, expense processing, cross cultural and language training, relocation travel, oversight of benefits introduction, banking services, and supplier coordination.
- Coordinates, supports, manages, and reviews the delivery of third-party services to healthcare professionals by using external supplier network.
- Conduct a thorough needs assessment at the onset of the relocation process to establish the healthcare professionals’ specific requirements and address any custom needs. Works with the healthcare professional and/or family to ensure all needs are understood and met and therefore, adjusts services and counselling to for the move process.
- Maintains relocation records, including the accurate and timely documenting of conversations, exceptions, and correspondence.
- Understands and manages costs and expenses related to relocation deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preferred focus in human resources, business or related field.
- 2 to 4 + years of international moving experience and/or domestic moving experience
- Experience in Global Mobility and/or relocation strongly preferred.