Senior HR Manager
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our North Houston client is seeking a Senior HR Manager to join their team! Responsibilities include-
- Accountable for the full spectrum of HR functions, programs, and processes within a global business or function with specific emphasis on the thoughtful delivery of outcome driven talent solutions, organizational/workforce planning, and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Quickly establishes strong, trusted relationships with top management
- Develops and implements the change management strategy within the business to support the implementation of HR programs and initiatives.
- Leverages advanced organization development and project management skills to lead, influence and deliver the HR programs and processes within the business or function.
- Assesses HR implications of the business strategy, identifies opportunities to further meet business needs, and designs solutions.
- Represents the business or functional organization to the rest of the HR community. Collaborates on design of enterprise-wide programs and initiatives by providing an organization-specific perspective.
- Evaluates proposed HR programs to determine organization-wide viability. Will act as the senior adviser inside the organization during the implementation phase.
- Collaborates with senior colleagues in the centers of expertise in order to apply sufficient HR resources to meet the business needs.
- Coaches senior leadership within the business or function on issues that impact HR.
Education and Experience Required:
- University degree; advanced university degree preferred.
- Typically 7 to 10+ years of experience in a diverse range of HR functions desired.
- Demonstrated experience driving organizational change initiatives, developing workforce plans, and influencing business managers.
- Experience partnering with managers to deliver HR solutions is required.