Senior HRIS Specialist
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
A Senior HRIS Specialist is needed for our North Houston client. You will perform a variety of day-to-day administrative HRIS functions and serve as a point-of contact to ensure data integrity and the processing and reporting of HR data. Someone who is strong in problem analysis, issue resolution, organization, and planning with thrive in this fast-paced environment. Other responsibilities include-
- Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintains data in HRIS systems and databases and assures information is available on a timely basis.
- Assist with regular Workday upgrades, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities, supports annualized HR processes
- Implement HRIS solutions which provide ease of use by associates performing HR work processes while maintaining data integrity and consistency with HR programs.
- Coordinates, schedules and tracks progress of specialized work projects or departmental functions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure solutions that are implemented optimize the end-to-end processes.
- Conducts data analysis on HR data such as compensation, classification, employment, employee relations, and/or benefits data as directed.
Bachelors degree is required with a minimum of five years’ experience in Human Resources. Strong proficiency in the following programs is required- Workday HRIS, Success Factors, HCM, and Excel.