Sr. Benefits- Corporate 401k Specialist
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
- Analyze annual or mid-year census information from clients and complete annual nondiscrimination testing requirements that may include but not limited to:
- Determine eligibility provisions have been calculated correctly.
- Calculate and prepare proposals for year-end or true-up employer allocations.
- Perform required testing such as Coverage, Compensation Nondiscrimination, General Nondiscrimination
- Ensure IRS and plan limits are not exceeded by participants and clients.
- Perform complex annual nondiscrimination testing to include but not limited to new comparability allocations, integrated allocations, and average benefit testing.
- Ability to read and interpret plan document.
- Prepare Form 5500 and reporting
- Provide compliance testing and reporting support to internal and external partners.
- Identify and recognize any compliance issues that arise from a plan’s testing and reporting process and analyze and recommend corrective action.
- Perform other compliance duties as required or assigned.
- Ability to operate the following:
- PC, calculator, copy / scan machine, telephone
- Ability to work with the following software:
- Excel, Access,
- Possess the following skills:
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to meet regulatory deadlines as well as team and personal goals.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize workload.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to react to change productively.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years of experience with 401k benefit administration