Sr. HR Generalist
We are seeking a highly experienced and bilingual (Spanish) Senior HR Generalist with a background in the manufacturing industry to join our client’s team in South Houston. This is initially an onsite role that will transition to a hybrid model once the HR infrastructure is stabilized. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive background in all aspects of HR, including performance management, talent management, benefit administration, employee relations, recruitment, training and development, employee lifecycle management, HR compliance and reporting, policy, and procedure creation, and more. This position requires a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years of HR experience. Effective communication at all organizational levels and the ability to tailor messages for diverse audiences are essential. The role involves flexibility outside of core business hours and periodic travel to two other TX locations.
- Serve as a point of contact for employee inquiries and concerns, fostering a positive work environment.
- Provide guidance and support for conflict resolution and employee-related matters.
Performance and Talent Management:
- Drive performance management processes, including goal-setting, evaluations, and development plans.
- Collaborate with leadership on talent management strategies and succession planning.
- Lead recruitment efforts, ensuring the acquisition of top talent for the organization.
- Conduct interviews, collaborate with hiring managers, and manage the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Oversee employee benefit programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks.
- Assist employees with benefit-related inquiries and support open enrollment processes.
Training and Development:
- Identify training needs and design development programs to enhance employee skills.
- Implement training initiatives aligned with company goals.
Employee Lifecycle Management:
- Manage the end-to-end employee lifecycle, from onboarding to offboarding.
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures.
HR Compliance and Reporting:
- Stay informed on HR laws and regulations, ensuring company compliance.
- Generate reports and analytics to support decision-making and compliance requirements.
Policy and Procedure Creation:
- Develop and update HR policies and procedures in accordance with industry standards and legal requirements.
- Communicate effectively in both English and Spanish, tailoring messages for diverse audiences, including C-suite executives and field workers.
Flexibility and Travel:
- Be flexible outside of core business hours to accommodate HR needs.
- Travel to two other TX locations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Additional years of HR experience beyond the minimum required may be considered in lieu of a bachelors degree.
- Minimum of 7 years of HR experience, with a focus on the manufacturing industry.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish required.
- Knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and HRIS systems.
- Flexibility to work onsite and adjust hours as needed.
Location: South Houston, TX (Onsite)
Position Type: Full-time, Onsite