Sr. Technical Recruiter
Our IT client in the Galleria area is seeking an experienced Sr. Technical Recruiter to drive the recruitment and onboarding through administrative process strategies. This role carries traditional recruiter duties, but also works closely with the Talent Development and Acquisition teams to ensure efficiency and production.
- Liaise with hiring authority to ascertain hiring forecast, qualify position, verify deliverables, refine job descriptions, and facilitate interview panel protocols
- Track and manage candidate activity, run reports, disposition candidates, and ensure the overall integrity of candidate flow vis ATS
- Reviews and qualifies applicants from job postings, external recruitment sources such as resume search sites, social media, and the ATS system using Boolean search and other methods
- Conducts new hire orientation along with other business partners
- Partner with Talent Development and Talent Management stakeholders to ensure proper HR protocols
- Facilitates HR talent programs such as employee referrals and internal employee transfers
- Keeps track of metrics such as time to fill, cost per hire, source of candidate et. Al.
- Works with the Talent Acquisition Program Manger to act as a liaison between college recruits and hiring managers
- Trains and mentors other recruiters and members of the Talent Acquisition team as needed
Qualifications for this position require a bachelor’s degree, plus at least 8 years of technical recruiting experience. The candidate must have the ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment in order to recruit across multiple requisitions. Other qualities are as follows:
- Experience recruiting and placing skilled
- Self-motivated with a history of exceeding high-performance standards
- Excellent follow up, telephone, organizational and written skills
- Strong internet search and research skills, Microsoft Office, online job board experience, and Boolean searching proficiency and experience
- Full knowledge of how to use and navigate job boards, to include resume search and posting capability
- Clear and strong communication skills, a desire for professional growth and enhancement are preferred
If you are a vibrant and experienced recruiter looking for the next step in your career, now is the time! Our client is excited for their growth within the industry and is wanting you to join their team!