Strategic HR Manager
Our Downtown Houston client is seeking an experience Strategic HR Manager to work alongside senior HR leadership to implement Human Resource initiatives in support of divisional and corporate strategic and financial goals. Other responsibilities include:
- Manages annual capital and operational expenses
- Supports divisional HR in implementing and aligning HR strategies and practices, policies and systems.
- Supports and oversees strategies that may include sourcing, talent acquisition and selection, learning and development, employee benefits and compensation, compliance, employee database maintenance, employee relations, diversity and inclusion, absence management.
- Manages the human resources department staff, including interviewing, hiring, training and retention of staff. Implements and conducts performance management and serves as a resource.
- Ensures HR goals and initiatives align with Company goals
- Understands business strategies, evaluates and analyzes key performance data and collaborates as a business partner to develop solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as are needed to provide a high level of service.
Leading Candidates will differentiate themselves with these strengths:
- Seven or more years of human resources experience with prior leadership or management experience required or an equivalent combination of education, training, and professional experience.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, business, or related field required
- Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) or Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.