Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Our client is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join their growing team! Primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Managing high volume full-cycle recruitment for variety of positions; Corporate and Energy roles
- Consulting/partnering with hiring managers to discover staff needs, requirements and specific job objectives.
- Posting descriptions on career and job boards. Sourcing candidates by using databases and social media.
- Evaluating and screening resumes and cover letters.
- Conducting initial phone and/or video interviews. Providing a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Helping the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions.
- Assisting with identifying issues affecting recruitment and collaborates with leadership on recruitment initiatives to improve processes.
- Staying up to date with current recruiting methods and best practices.
- Attending regional job fairs and careers events.
- Providing monthly recruitment metrics and attends recruitment meetings.
- Completing other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or relevant field preferred
- 3 years of high-volume, full-cycle recruiting; construction, utility or agency preferred
- Strong sourcing experience using Indeed, LinkedIn, Zip Recruiter, and other recruiting platforms to find the best talent!
- Ability to travel as required to career fairs/university hiring events
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Prior HRIS/ATS experience; Workforce (ADP) strongly preferred,
- Proven recruiting and interviewing skills in high-volume role
- Familiarity with relevant employment laws
- Ability to work independently under general direction,
- Ability to problem solve and handle non-routine situations by determining the approach or action to take and interprets guidelines, procedures, policies, and practices.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office. Google Docs and HRIS/ATS
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability navigate conflict, seeking positive, mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach.
- Processes and detail-oriented
- Good judgment and the ability to ask for help when needed.
- Ability to work with diverse and strong personalities to drive results in fast-paced environment.