Talent & Recruitment Manager – Austin
Our client is seeking a Talent & Recruitment Manager to join our team that is based in Austin, TX.
This role is REMOTE and is open to candidates who live in Austin, Dallas, or Raleigh, North Carolina.
In this role, you will contribute meaningfully to the recruiting, onboarding, training, and employer branding strategies to support 80+ locations (and growing) and partner with key stakeholders across the organization to help optimize the recruiting process and enable the business to make the best hiring decisions.
In this dynamic setting, you’ll need to be smart, imaginative, driven, and have a can-do attitude, viewing challenges as opportunities while manage the talent acquisition standards, systems, and initiatives and provide scalable recruiting processes that support the mission, values, and goals.
- Designing end-to-end talent, recruiting, and onboarding processes that align with business priorities.
- Implementing effective and efficient recruiting strategies to attract qualified talent for Excel Fitness all corporate and operational roles.
- Partnering with key organizational stakeholders to develop process workflows that ensure positive internal and external candidate experience from initial communication through extension of offer and onboarding.
- Delivering training to all hiring managers regarding recruitment and interviewing standards, candidate assessment tools, and best practice guidelines.
- Contributing to ongoing improvements of talent systems and processes: solicit feedback on what is working and what can be improved, and design, document, and communicate improved processes.
- At least five years of high volume full-cycle recruiting experience required or a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources (or applicable field) with at least three years of high volume full-cycle recruiting required.
- Proven creative employment sourcing techniques and a strong background in recruitment strategies.
- Background in developing recruitment and onboarding practices for a multi-location organization.
- Experience building process, managing, and reporting on staffing for the enterprise.
- Strong working knowledge of applicant tracking systems which includes building/modifying workflows. Experience with Workday is a plus!
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!